Service, Calibration and Support
EMC Test Design, LLC sees the service and support of our products as our major priority. We not only sell you the best probe for the money but we will also offer you the best service for the money!
We service and calibrate all our products in our EMC test laboratory which has calibrated standards traceable to NIST and/or UK NPL.
We recommend a periodical calibration of Omnifield Antenna® and Selective Field Analyzer products once a year.
- We are also open for customer support. Send us an e-mail or call the company number and we will provide you with answers promptly.
- Our large base of customers in 31 countries and wide network of distributors in 21 countries speaks for itself.
All calibration tests are perormed in EMC Test Design, LLC test lab and are based on transferable field measuring probes and antennas traceable to United Kingdom National Physical Laboratory (UK NPL).
Isotropic Antenna OFA-S/SE and Selective Spectrum Analyzer SFA-S/SE
1) Antenna Factors (AF) at 16 specified frequencies in the frequency range
30 MHz-3000 MHz (@ 1 V/m)
2) Antenna Rotational isotropicity at every frequency.
3) For Selective Spectrum Analyzer we provide a memory card with AF data.
At request of the customer we may add an additional testing if possible.
- All our products are covered by full (labor and parts) 1 (one) year warranty.
- You also have the right to evaluate the purchaced products within 14 days after receiving them and if not satisfied for any reason – get either replacement or refund. Please, see the Users Manual or contact us for details.
- EMC Test Design, LLC sees the service and support of our products as our major priority. We not only sell you the best probe for the money but we will also offer you the best service for the money!
We support and upgrade the imbedded software in our products.
In case when we use a third party products we will refer you to the original equipment manufacturers who offer support for these components.